Friday, October 28, 2016

(quick) photo diary no.3

Currently: It's 11:25am, and I'm eating carrot sticks and listening to "Don't Break Your Heart" by Savina & Drones at the library. (I don't think food is allowed here, but there's no one around. *Rebellious*)

And view rn:
 
 

I'm going home for the weekend, yay! When was the last the I went home? About . . . ehem, exactly a month ago. I've actually been going home every month this year. There are multiple reasons for this , but it's mainly because → rest. (Actually, and food. Grocery shopping is such a hassle on campus -..- I like bringing food from home, lol.)

After this week, I'm done with all my midterms. (Now awaits the torturous finals season, which is actually not that far away.) I plan to spend my weekend lounging at home, helping my younger sister with her college applications, and binging on Korean food. All in all, I want to make it a short vacation to reset myself from all thoughts and emotions. My journal has been collecting dust on the shelf, so that will be another project - picking up my pen again and geting back on recording my mind on paper.

Goodbye (as I eject my earphone, put on my jacket, and pack my backpack to go to my neuro class),

Priscilla